Friday, August 12, 2011

Vistaprint Virgin




I know, I know...  How on earth did I survive without Vistaprint????  Well, thanks to all of my new blogging friends, I have now discovered the wonderful world of Vistaprint.  Now, it is summertime and I don't get a paycheck until September 15th.  So how could I afford all of the awesome new things I ordered?  They were free!  All I paid was around $37.00 in shipping.  From everyone's recommendations I know it will be well worth it!  Here's what I got!


A small banner to hang outside of my classroom door


Welcome postcards for my students
 


Stamp


Notepad for me!


Large "car" magnet to put on my whiteboard; the students will put their lunch choices underneath


Postcards to give the students when they reach the top of the clip chart


Address labels


Lawn sign to hang from the ceiling as you walk into the room

I also ordered business cards to give to my parents in their Back to School Night folders as well as a small key chain to keep my school keys on. 

By the way, if you haven't used Vistaprint yet, click on the link at the top of the page to check it out.  Meanwhile, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new items!  And the day when I can actually put them in my classroom.  :)   And let me know what incredible Vistaprint items YOU have ordered so I can begin to make my next list...

By the way, I linked up to Spotlight on Kindergarten's First Linky Party all about Vistaprint - so you can get as many new ideas as I did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment